Today on Cycling in Alignment we take a step back, off the bike, to focus on the alignment of your mental state. Every activity can be classified as “yin” or “yang” according to ancient Chinese philosophy. You’ve likely seen the interlaced black and white circle representative of this philosophy; the symbol illustrates how seemingly opposite forces can be complementary and interconnected. But have you ever had an in-depth lesson on yin and yang?
More importantly, have you learned how to apply this knowledge to your life? Lucky for you, Colby has some answers. All you Type-A, go-getter cyclists, it’s time to contemplate the importance of balancing your yang activities with the yin.
Ready for some intervals from Coach Colby? How about a six-by-six-minute breathing workout as you slowly walk around the block?
- The Dragon: https://www.paulcheksblog.com/the-dragon-2/
- Tai Chi Poster: https://chekinstitute.com/gong/
- Colby’s Site:http://www.colbypearce.com/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/cyclinginalignment/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/CyclinginAlign_
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/cyclinginalignment-110271017351743
Otto, the blind Shiba Inu